Welcome to the shiny club of Kirby!

Yeah, they are just barriers ( even my parents are barriers because they dont support my thoughts, they just want me to focus on school).

Indeed, my parents donā€™t even know about this!

Everyone say your thank yous here: Thank you Infinityfree!

No, they arenā€™t barriers, theyā€™re just worried about your future. But you can show them that you arenā€™t useless in future you know.

1 Like

They are aiming high for me, they want me to have future just only studying at the school, have a course, and have stable life. They just treat coding as rubbish, not helping, and a ā€œdisturbanceā€ in my careers. They push me to the things that I dont wantā€¦

I dont know why my parents dont even care. To all accomplishments in my life, they are just not proud. I become valedicorian in elementary, but their reaction is simple and ignores meā€¦

You know im a bit stuck of their plans for me and my plans on myself. I cant decide because they are the one who control me.

*Sorry for being emotional

Because of different opinions, they think coding will ruin your future but itā€™s not. But it doesnā€™t also mean theyā€™re barriers.

Understand, but do not spend all of your time on coding but also listen to your parents a bit. Theyā€™ll stop it if you do I promise :slight_smile:

Itā€™s what exactly I do.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, that doesnā€™t work for meā€¦

Thereā€™s something thatā€™s been bugging me for a whileā€¦
Even if I have a lot of visitors and apply for Google Adsense, Iā€™ll never earn money.

Are you linking a bank or PayPal account?

I have Paypal, but google adsense canā€™t link to Paypal. Only bank accounts and some other stuff. Thatā€™s the problem.

yes, due to the fact:

• They are discourage on free domain
  • They need lots of lots of content
  • Sometimes, their bots are blocked in InfinityFree.

That wasnā€™t the problem. The post above yours is.

Hmmā€¦ Maybe setup a bank account that Google Adsense accepts?

Umā€¦ Iā€™m 13 and my parents no nothing of what Iā€™m doing right now.

:expressionless:

Oh i see, just like me, i dont have any bank accountsā€¦

How have you verified your PP account then?

:thinking:

Iā€™ve bank account but I cannot link it to PayPal because of strict sancts.

Personal accounts donā€™t need to be verified. And my business account isnā€™t verified so it has some limits.