Welcome to the shiny club of Kirby!

:eyes: Who’s that toxic people?

There’re alot. Not countable.

I’ve seen lots of them and almost all of them have blocked me for not listening to them.

Everyone say your thank yous

1 Like

Yeah, they are just barriers ( even my parents are barriers because they dont support my thoughts, they just want me to focus on school).

Indeed, my parents don’t even know about this!

Everyone say your thank yous here: Thank you Infinityfree!

No, they aren’t barriers, they’re just worried about your future. But you can show them that you aren’t useless in future you know.

1 Like

They are aiming high for me, they want me to have future just only studying at the school, have a course, and have stable life. They just treat coding as rubbish, not helping, and a “disturbance” in my careers. They push me to the things that I dont want…

I dont know why my parents dont even care. To all accomplishments in my life, they are just not proud. I become valedicorian in elementary, but their reaction is simple and ignores me…

You know im a bit stuck of their plans for me and my plans on myself. I cant decide because they are the one who control me.

*Sorry for being emotional

Because of different opinions, they think coding will ruin your future but it’s not. But it doesn’t also mean they’re barriers.

Understand, but do not spend all of your time on coding but also listen to your parents a bit. They’ll stop it if you do I promise :slight_smile:

It’s what exactly I do.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, that doesn’t work for me…

There’s something that’s been bugging me for a while…
Even if I have a lot of visitors and apply for Google Adsense, I’ll never earn money.

Are you linking a bank or PayPal account?

I have Paypal, but google adsense can’t link to Paypal. Only bank accounts and some other stuff. That’s the problem.

yes, due to the fact:

• They are discourage on free domain
  • They need lots of lots of content
  • Sometimes, their bots are blocked in InfinityFree.

That wasn’t the problem. The post above yours is.

Hmm… Maybe setup a bank account that Google Adsense accepts?

Um… I’m 13 and my parents no nothing of what I’m doing right now.

:expressionless:

Oh i see, just like me, i dont have any bank accounts…

How have you verified your PP account then?