Welcome to the shiny club of Kirby!

But I am still very lucky that I have a you know ‘good’ family and lots of friends.

2 Likes

Same.

They call me “weirdo” , “nerdy”, “fat buffalo”, and even they call me “gay” (but Im 100% not).

1 Like

I get to grade 11 school, next year or after this quarantine, yawa magkita pajud me kay doul rameg iskwelahan, magbalik man sad gyapun me, nadala ra sa quarantine ang among pagbulag. I hope so.

I guess this is a place now where we can express our feelings and emotions irl.

Hhmm yeah, luckily they didn’t bully me or called me some weirdo names like that. So glad and thanks too!

They only called me “pastor” for being such a quite and good friend. And like I fit my collar you know.

I think this is the admin’s full fury and the most toxic topic in the forum.
My response: Whoa!

OOF mao man gyud lagi na.

Translation:
That’s how it is.

I wouldn’t blame admin for it, if someone calling you stupid and you’re just trying to help them, I would probably say that too.

LOL, I hope so. It’s just so boring in quarantine that’s why sometimes I feel sad you know. Nadala lang sad sa pagbulag og sa ka boring.

I didn’t say I’m blaming admin. Just saying that was a very toxic comment made by that rude dude.

I tried to have friends in school but almost all of my friends use my knowledge and other good deed to level them up without giving back.

They use me to pass their own exams and they become outstanding in school :roll_eyes: using my knowledge.

Theyre just like plastics.

1 Like

10 years later…
Capture

Oh I got it, I thought you were referring to Admin’s response since you linked it directly to his reply so I just thought it was about his response.

My fault, sorry!

No need to be sorry tho :slight_smile:

Yep there are some people out there that would just take advantage of you. I hope you’re doing fine.

1 Like

But we must think positive, pray and do what do we want, while boring and quarantine.

1 Like

Just don’t be “Positive” :laughing:

Sorry couldn’t help saying the joke.

2 Likes

:eyes:

Hmmmm. Everyone is technically a bisexual.

Yes, actually sometimes I become bisexual when I adore/idolize a male person.
Note: only idolize, i mean.
Its rare, though.