Website suspension issue

I am having issue with my deleted domain, I move the domain to a new host digitalocean and it won’t resolved it keep showing suspended account. What should I do I really need the domain to resolve on the new host at digitalocean I have done all required configuration. Domain name is https://germinates.net

Thanks

U shd ask them

Hello there,

If you’ve already changed your nameservers to your new hosting then you’ll only need to wait until your DNS propagates.

Also your site does not show a suspended page, if it still shows a suspended page on your end then try clearing your cache.

2 Likes

I have changed the nameserver over 48hrs now, my website keep redirecting to iFastnet.com Special offer and Discount Coupon

I checked your domain, and your nameservers are already set to Porkbun’s nameservers so it shouldn’t show a suspended page. I can confirm it on my end, your site simply shows the error “This site can’t be reached”

Have you already tried clearing your browser cache as what I suggested?

If it still doesn’t help, try the following:

• Clear your local DNS cache by executing this command: ipconfig /flushdns on your Terminal (For Windows).
  • Use a DNS resolver instead of your default one like Cloudflare’s 1.1.1.1 DNS service.
  • Use a VPN
2 Likes

We have a section in our knowledge base which specifically addresses this situation:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.