Website Redirecting to http://suspendeddomain.org

Hello
I Am Trying To Open My Website friendshipstatus.ooo but its redirecting to http://suspendeddomain.org.
I Faced This Issue When I trying to change Hosting to Aws.
Please Help Me

@nikhil said:
Hello
I Am Trying To Open My Website friendshipstatus.ooo but its redirecting to http://suspendeddomain.org.
I Faced This Issue When I trying to change Hosting to Aws.
Please Help Me

It stopped redirecting now, check again.
It usually takes up to 30 days for it to stop.

but why its redirecting?

@nikhil said:
but why its redirecting?

Its not controlled by InfinityFree, it is iFastNet’s method.
They are probably doing this to attract new customers with their ads.
On premium hosting this is not present, proably it is a gift for free. It happens when an account is suspended, but it also happens when you delete a domain.
You can ask them about it: https://support.ifastnet.com if you want but they might not do it.

You say you moved your website to another hosting provider already? If so, don’t you think you should contact them about this? After all, why do you expect us to fix your website if your website isn’t even hosted here (and the question is not about moving it here)?

@Admin said:
You say you moved your website to another hosting provider already? If so, don’t you think you should contact them about this? After all, why do you expect us to fix your website if your website isn’t even hosted here (and the question is not about moving it here)?

because when i delete nameserver of infinityfree.net then happen this and i say i am trying to change hosting because i enable to find public html…(i am new)

@nikhil said:

@Admin said:
You say you moved your website to another hosting provider already? If so, don’t you think you should contact them about this? After all, why do you expect us to fix your website if your website isn’t even hosted here (and the question is not about moving it here)?

because when i delete nameserver of infinityfree.net then happen this and i say i am trying to change hosting because i enable to find public html…(i am new)

The public_html here on InfinityFree is different and the name of it is the htdocs folder.

htdocs = public_html

@UnknownLolz said:

@nikhil said:

@Admin said:
You say you moved your website to another hosting provider already? If so, don’t you think you should contact them about this? After all, why do you expect us to fix your website if your website isn’t even hosted here (and the question is not about moving it here)?

because when i delete nameserver of infinityfree.net then happen this and i say i am trying to change hosting because i enable to find public html…(i am new)

The public_html here on InfinityFree is different and the name of it is the htdocs folder.

htdocs = public_html

ok but my domain is redirecting to other domain what i do now.

@nikhil said:

@Admin said:
You say you moved your website to another hosting provider already? If so, don’t you think you should contact them about this? After all, why do you expect us to fix your website if your website isn’t even hosted here (and the question is not about moving it here)?

because when i delete nameserver of infinityfree.net then happen this and i say i am trying to change hosting because i enable to find public html…(i am new)

Again, if your new hosting doesn’t work, contact your new hosting provider. How do you expect people here to be able to help you with a completely different hosting provider, especially if you don’t even name which one it is!