Website not working

www.soltechinc.in

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in soltechinc.in.

• If spelling is correct, [try running Windows Network Diagnostics](javascript:diagnoseErrors()).

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

When i am trying to generate free SSL it is showing error of cname so which records and where i should add cname recored to verify details. I have already added cname and other details on domain provider Bigrock.in but still it is not verifying details.

Please help

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Your domain is using our nameservers so you need to add those CNAME records at cpanel.

5 Likes

I have added all the records(MX, SPF, CNAME) on cpanel but still i am unable to create free SSL and email IDs

Please help

You don’t have to do that.

All you have to do is click the big blue button that says “Setup CNAME Records Automatically”:

That’s it. You don’t need to configure anything yourself. If you are using our nameservers, you don’t need to do anything else.

4 Likes

Dear Sir,

I have already done that. And website is working now but facing problem with mails setup.

Free accounts can only use external IMAP or POP servers to send email (e.g. gmail or zoho). There is no built in email for free accounts. Example:

5 Likes

OK, now you lost me. In the first post your say your website isn’t working, then you start talking about SSL not working, and now you’re having trouble with email?

Can you please clearly explain the current situation and the issue (or issues) you’re looking to solve? Please be specific about the issues. So instead of “email doesn’t work”, something like “I’m unable to receive email at BigRock on my domain”.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.