Website not working when I joined Cloudfare for SSL Certificate. DNS from Namesilo, Infinityfree Host and Strange things at Cloudfare

My website URL is:

What I’m seeing is:

Being redirected to Namesilo splash page.

I’m using this software:

Wordpress

Additional information:

2 days ago I joined Cloudfare for a SSL Certificate (infinityfree instructions) my website hasnt been in operation since.
Im new to all this, but I thing it has something to do with the DNS (CNAME), I changed the server information at Namesilo to point to Cloudfare. Website wasnt working, then I read on this fourm that Cloudfare prevents this host site to work. So I went back to Namesilo and changed it back. It hasnt worked since.

Softaculous was not working for a while. But now it is.

I dont know what to do to find out what I need to do to get it working again.

I know my inexperience is frustrating. But I would be so greatful for any advice, thank you.

There’s an ongoing system outage. There’s nothing wrong with using Claudflare / Cl SSL . Deactivating cloudflare will not change anything. wait for a day or two. Check the forum again and again. iFastNet is working on it.

Thank you for the reply. I will check again tomorrow.

I have checked your domain name. It’s currently using Cloudflare’s nameservers, but no DNS records are configured to point your website anywhere. Additionally, the domain name is not assigned to any hosting account at this time.

To fix this, you need to go to NameSilo and change your domain’s nameservers to our nameservers. Then, after a few hours, you can add the domain name to a hosting account like this: https://infinityfree.net/support/add-your-own-domain/

After that, you can try to move back to other nameservers, but you must use our nameservers first to add the domain to an account.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.