Website not working (always shows 404 page)

Hi, I recently registered my domain and webpage here, on InfinityFree (vulkey.ga) but the webpage doesn’t show anything but a 404 page from 404tutorial.com with advertisements from iFastNet. The same thing occurs on my subdomain (bug.vulkey.ga).
I’m unable to register any changes on my website, and that drives me crazy. All my NS addresses on my domain provider are set to the InfinityFree NS as you advise on the account creation. I attatch some images.

PS: I already tried clearing out my browser cache, navigation data, incognito mode and other devices and it stays the same.

Please check the KB first next time. Since you only created your account today, this is the answer: https://infinityfree.net/support/why-doesnt-my-domain-work/

Ok, and what if at 72hs my webpage is not online?

@augustocortega said:
Ok, and what if at 72hs my webpage is not online?

Then we need to take a look at it again, but that’s very unlikely to happen. Let’s just wait 72 hours first, I’m very confident your website will come online within that time.

@Admin still not working (except for custom email)

It seems to be working fine from here:

Also, not even 24 hours have passed since you submitted this message, and it can take up to 72 hours for your website to start working. Please have patience!

@admin It’s working now, I had troubles with my DNS resolver on my PC apparently, thanks for your help. :slight_smile: