Website Not Redirecting Properly

Website URL

** CENSORED DOMAIN **

Website Not Redirecting Properly

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Other Information

I have not set up any redirects on my website.

you are using Cloudflare and I think that might be the problem

Other

you have a lot of non-httpS resources that are then rejected

Mixed content!

When HTTPS is used, all resources should be requested via the HTTPS protocol and not via HTTP.
Please use the plugin from the article (SSL Insecure Content Fixer)

7 Likes

Did you hack into my website :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

When I use VPN it works

No, that’s the browser console.

It does? Are you sure you are connecting over HTTPS when you do? Because this type of issue would not be corrected by a VPN.

7 Likes

I have fixed it, I just removed the A records from Cloudflare and added them back, thank you so much.

1 Like

I don’t know why you marked your post as “solution”
when you still have

maybe when you removed the A record you somehow disabled some settings in Cloudflare (temporarily), but you didn’t solve the problem !

6 Likes

Meanwhile the redirection issue hasn’t been solved. It’s likely that you have a trailing slash in your wp_options table > home_url and site_url.

Alternatively, follow this guide to solve your issue:

Cheers!

3 Likes

Still not working

Hi Venvebubble,

Have you tried the solutions we provided before? I’m not sure which stage you’re at as this topic has been marked with solution.

Cheers!

4 Likes

No I haven’t and I will not.

What do you expect, then?

6 Likes

Easier ways to fix it.

That is the only way, deal with it.

8 Likes

Hi Venvebubble,

There’s one easier way, pay a web developer to have it fixed for you. The only thing you have to do is pay. :wink:

Hi Ziverre,

:rofl:

3 Likes

I mean what else could I have responded to the laziness? Money kept in the pocket and one more experience point achieved.

3 Likes

I think it got fixed

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.