Website not functioning DNS PROBE POSSIBLE?

Hello, this is my first time reaching out for assistance. I’m currently facing an issue with my website; it doesn’t seem to work and load properly on my mobile phone. I’ve already cleared the site data, but the problem persists. I’m struggling to find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Welcome

It is working fine for me.

Please note that linking to scam and illegal websites is in violation of the terms of service. You account may be suspended if you don’t change your content. There are moral ways to make money, that is not one of them.

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Cannot reach website

This is not a scam!! it’ s a CPA affiliate marketing smart-link integrated with offers chosen, mostly selected and filtered myself and please read my website policy which explains what this website does section 3 and 4, I still don’t understand this sudden proclamation

“I’m feeling lucky” alone doesn’t necessarily indicate a scam. However, I did a crucial investigation even before having the idea to create this website further and considered the following:

1. Source and Reputation : I Checked the source of the CPA link and the overall reputation of the website. If the website has a history of scams or negative reviews, it could be a red flag.

2. Transparency: my website typically provide clear information about the nature of their services, the link used,

3. Terms and Conditions: I carefully added a terms and policy and "What’s this, especially regarding the link redirection and the randomness, to understand how it works and what kind of actions may trigger.

UNLESS this is is just a self proclaimed blame I need a better explanation from your part

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cannot reach website

The title of the link is not what makes it bad, but the site that you link to.

The website you link to makes money by gathering and selling user data, using affiliate marketing themselves, and then not handing out any prizes (Or doing the absolute bare minimum).

I’m not going to argue with you as I am probably not going to change your mind. The result of this argument also will not influence if your website gets suspended or not.

5 Likes

I’ll reconsider my approach and explore alternative solutions or ways to generate extra income. Our discussions have been constructive, and your insights, both valid and otherwise, have been valuable. However, phrases like “I’m not going to argue with you as I am probably not going to change your mind” can be frustrating, as it implies a preconceived notion about my openness to change. Moreover, the frustration arises not only from the assumption that my perspective is unchangeable but also from the implication that I might be perceived as a long-time scammer. This characterization is not only inaccurate but also undermines the genuine nature of our discussion. I also as a moderator in another world, I uphold a commitment to transparency and open dialogue, and such presumptions can hinder the collaborative spirit we aim to maintain. When seeking clarification, your recent explanation shed more light, especially highlighting the significant point “The website you link to makes money by gathering and selling user data, using affiliate marketing themselves, and then not handing out any prizes (Or doing the absolute bare minimum),” which I now acknowledge and align with.

Now is there a reason or solution on how to solve this DNS problem? IK it works somewhere else just as I mentioned earlier with my phone but refusing to connect on my PC?

I don’t think he meant to discredit your openness to change. But from our experience in the forum, things like this lead to arguments which end in hostility. If you’re open to change, great! If not, your account might get suspended.

That’s great to know!

Judging by the “DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE”, it might be because of DNS propagation. When did you create your website?

This is what I see when visiting your website:

9 Likes

Thank you for your response! My website was initially created on December 30, 2023, and has undergone multiple modifications since then. Regarding the topic you mentioned, I have thoroughly reviewed and followed the relevant guidelines before creating a discussion here. I’ve taken additional steps, such as flushing the DNS cache on the PC, clearing data and caches; however, it still refuses to work. I’ve obscured the main content of the website for known reasons.

Interestingly, when accessing the website on the same PC through TOR browsing, it functions properly or any other devices. However, on regular browsing, it fails to load. Additionally, I’ve observed that on your phone, it displays a “Not secure” message. I’m puzzled by these discrepancies.

1 Like

Hmm, then, I don’t think DNS propagation can be the issue. Can you disable your firewall and try to access your website again?

Your website does also work on HTTPS:

You only need to redirect traffic to HTTPS, and you can do so by following this tutorial:

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.