Website no longer works

Hi, @admin,
My website was working fine yesterday (http://mackie.ga) but now it will not display anything and i cant login, it just displays iFastnet.com Special offer and Discount Coupon and i cant do anything about it :(. is there anything todo because my website was on GrendelHosting but now on InfinityFree and i cant get the files off this server anymore.
Could anyone halp me
Looking forward for a reply
Thanks, Rover656

.ga, .tk and other free domains have been known to be unstable and that they sometimes make your domain redirect to another link. Its recommended to get your own domain or get a free sub-domain, because free domains like .tk and .ga usually redirect your domain to another link, usually AD links.

Your website was suspended, but I can’t see why. I’ve sent a message and will get back to you.

OK, I have received a reply back. Your account was suspended because it contained a suspicious file. The file in question has been reviewed, found to be safe and your account has been reactivated.

@Admin so you’re saying that someone else, not Infinityfree hosting adminstrative team is checking all the websites, suspending them? So you are saying that you do not have acess over this hosting? Why you have to contact with someone else, if you’re owner of this hosting.

@Admin so you’re saying that someone else, not Infinityfree hosting adminstrative team is checking all the websites, suspending them? So you are saying that you do not have acess over this hosting? Why you have to contact with someone else, if you’re owner of this hosting.

That’s correct, we don’t own the infrastructure. They have automatic tools in place which flag “suspicious” files and insist on reviewing the files themselves. Admittedly, that’s far from ideal as it creates more work for everyone so I’ll try to see if it’s possible to get that changed.

My website is not working again :(, it was not working when i checked it 4 hours after you replied, please help :frowning:

Oh, its back now, out of curiosity, which file is it that is suspicious?

Down again :frowning: just tried to update SSL certificate, so annoying!

Oh, its back now, out of curiosity, which file is it that is suspicious?

One of the files in an Elgg installation seems to be the problem, although I can’t see which file is actually the problem.

Down again :frowning: just tried to update SSL certificate, so annoying!

It’s a different reason this time, I’ll try to get it reactivated.

It’s done, your website has been reactivated. However, services.mackie.ga and account.mackie.ga were removed because those are reserved subdomains.

Thanks, @Admin
Also, how do you configure email accounts on infinityfree? I cant get my head round it
Thanks for your help, Rover656

Oh, I just realised, I have an elgg installation on http://mediashell.epizy.com and it got de-activated, could you re activate it please and maybe add the file to an ignore list

Thanks, @Admin
Also, how do you configure email accounts on infinityfree? I cant get my head round it
Thanks for your help, Rover656

You can setup e-mail accounts in two ways:

1. Create a forwarder which allows you to forward the e-mail to your own mail box.
  2. Setup a mail box which allows you to check the e-mail in our webmail client.

POP, IMAP and SMTP are not available on free hosting, unfortunately.

Oh, I just realised, I have an elgg installation on http://mediashell.epizy.com and it got de-activated, could you re activate it please and maybe add the file to an ignore list

The account mediashell.epizy.com is blocked because the domain name was flagged as high risk (probably the “shell” part). I’ve sent word that your account should be checked and reactivated.

The account mediashell.epizy.com is blocked because the domain name was flagged as high risk (probably the “shell” part). I’ve sent word that your account should be checked and reactivated.

it has’nt been re-activated yet, i’m going to create another account. i will edit this post with the epizy sub domain when i have set it up so you can sort it for working with elgg. I have loads of plugins to upload and it may take awhile.
I appreciate your help!
Rover656

it has’nt been re-activated yet, i’m going to create another account. i will edit this post with the epizy sub domain when i have set it up so you can sort it for working with elgg. I have loads of plugins to upload and it may take awhile.
I appreciate your help!
Rover656

Excuse me, I forwarded the wrong username by accident. I sent the correct one now, your account should be reactivated soon.