Website keeps craching

This is my website url (http://ogtech.great-site.net/)

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message

Good moring my website has been crashing non stop … my image, text and header keep scattering and missing up with the wordpress dashbord , here is an image below…
Many time i will have to reload the page up to 5times before it everything settle down…

seconding i think this has affectd my guterberg editor because i can no longer edit my post …it just keep showing a white screen of nothing

Other Information

currently using kadence theme and Guterberg builder
(other information and details relevant to your question)

Pls am not spamming the community am just looking for help am tired or creating new website again and agai

Then do not create multiple threads or multiple postings

What issue?
Look ok to me

2 Likes

i change it to the original theme … pls wait let me change it back to kadance let you see

Now check again… it is now in kadence theme

No issue

2 Likes

see my own

i notice it does this alot in a new browers or device … i use my chrome it will be ok since that where i normally edit it or view it , but when i used my another phone for the first time it show that :point_up_2:… i will then have to reload the page multiple time before it works well

Issue is clearly on your end.
Try using Firefox or chrome for a start

2 Likes

Hi Chief234,

Your website is looking good on my side as well. From your screenshot, your browser didn’t load the styling completely, that’s why it looks broken. When you attempt to change themes or have any type of caching going on in your mobile (data saver, for example, or plugins, Cloudflare cache), be sure to clear these caches to complete the process. Loading an old theme file could result in the old theme looking good on your end instead.

Cheers!

4 Likes

pls what about my post i cannot edit it … pls check for me let me know if that is still from my end… if i try to edit it it will just show white background amd nothing else

Hi Chief234,

Please screen capture any abnormalities and error messages for our inspection, thank you.

Thanks for your help … all i had to do was update my chrome brower now it working fine

3 Likes

ogtech.great-site.net

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

So i talk about my website scattering yesterday, i thought updating my chrome will fix it but it didn’t i reached out to my friend so that they can test it for me ,they confirm that they all had to reload the page multiple time for it to be ok…

so this morning i decide to turn on debug on cpanl/wordpress maneger to see if any error will appear that may have been causing this issue…

this error appear

so i think a plugin is causing my site to misbehave …

So i will like to know how to properly delete a Plugin from worpress and database…

(please sharehe FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Read

1 Like

Hi Chief234,

I suspect this only affects when you log in to the site. The plugin has attempted to run poorly written code that calls non-existent values as per the error message.

If you logout and the error message disappears, consider removing the plugin Sassy Social Share.

There are other methods to implement social share that work well.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Most of these errors are present because of the migration to PHP 8.2. Your plugin either doesn’t have the necessary changes, or you’re not using the latest version. There is also one about an undefined variable; I’m not sure what’s up with that.

If you are on the latest version and they’re present, you can try reaching out to them on their support forums, they seem to be active:

In any case, they are just warnings and deprecation messages, which can be safely ignored for now, but reaching out to the developer and letting them know may prevent a potential breaking error in a future PHP upgrade.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.