Website is not working

Hello,

I just created a new website and the domain is http://speedypvp.rf.gd/ but I cannot go to my website, is it still under activation or something? Please tell me if there is something wrong with the website!

the example of the problem http://i.imgbox.com/gUKggvvc.jpg

Hello @SpeedyPvP.

It seems like your account is suspended. Can you confirm that by logging-in your control panel? If so, then please take a look at this topic which has the further instructions on what to do about this issue.

We use an automatic suspension system that is quite agressive, but it keeps away most hacker and exploiter masses from using our services for disallowed purposes.

Have a good day!

Mike

Sorry for the delay, but I closed that account (domain), could you delete it? Because it doesn’t work and I created a new account (domain) and it worked perfectly fine.

Sorry for the delay, but I closed that account (domain), could you delete it? Because it doesn’t work and I created a new account (domain) and it worked perfectly fine.

Due to legal reasons, we can’t delete accounts right away. However, it will be deleted after being closed for a few months.

Admin, can you add a feature to delete accounts (domain)?

Admin, can you add a feature to delete accounts (domain)?

I’m sorry, but due to legal reasons we cannot delete accounts. Due to past experience with law enforcement agencies, we have basically been forced to never allow users to delete important information.

Free hosting unfortunately attracts a lot of abuse like phishing, scams, hacking or worse. If we’d allow you to delete your account right away, you could upload a hacking script, do your bad deed and remove the evidence before we can react. That’s what has happened in the past which allowed some very bad people to do very bad things without leaving a trace, something you can probably imagine law enforcement agencies weren’t happy with.

Considering the frequency of issues like that (a lot of accounts are hosted here) we either had to cease free hosting entirely or ensure that important information is always kept. And I think that I can speak for everyone here when I say the latter is preferable.

And that’s why you cannot delete your account.

Oh, I understand now Admin.
Thanks for the information!
But one more thing, the account that I wanted to be closed is still processing even though I close it three days ago I think.

EDIT: The domain is speedypvp.rf.gd

Oh, I understand now Admin.
Thanks for the information!
But one more thing, the account that I wanted to be closed is still processing even though I close it three days ago I think.
EDIT: The domain is speedypvp.rf.gd

It looks like the account close was not confirmed properly by the hosting server. I’ve fixed it for you now.

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

Hello @Admin , I have a question here.
How can I make my own domain? I already made it on freenom but then the domain didn’t work…
Can you tell me if something wrong I did?

EDIT: Where should I put my domain? Is it on Addons Domain or Parked Domain?

the domain didn’t work…

Can you please be a bit more specific than that? Did you get any error messages?

EDIT: Where should I put my domain? Is it on Addons Domain or Parked Domain?

That depends on what you want to do with it. If you want to use the domain for a new website, you can add it through the addon domains. However, if you want to show an existing website on the domain, you should add it as a parked domain.