Website is not accessible

Hi, when i try to reach my website (http://www.tomdesign.ml) i get the following message: “The site is experiencing technical difficulties.”.
What can i do to fix this error?

Thanks in advance!

You’d take a look at this:

https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-fix-a-corrupted-wordpress-installation/

1 Like

Hello i did whats written in the link but it still doesnt work.
After that i set the debug funktions to true and got this error message below.
It says that it can not find the class “WP_Embed” in multiple files.
How can i fix that?

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘WP_Embed’ not found in /home/vol5_5/epizy.com/epiz_23750443/htdocs/wp-settings.php:276 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol5_5/epizy.com/epiz_23750443/htdocs/wp-config.php(90): require_once() #1 /home/vol5_5/epizy.com/epiz_23750443/htdocs/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/home/vol5_5/ep…’) #2 /home/vol5_5/epizy.com/epiz_23750443/htdocs/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(‘/home/vol5_5/ep…’) #3 /home/vol5_5/epizy.com/epiz_23750443/htdocs/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once(‘/home/vol5_5/ep…’) #4 {main} thrown in /home/vol5_5/epizy.com/epiz_23750443/htdocs/wp-settings.php on line 276

The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

it looks some of your files are missing. you can check them.

1 Like

From this link i dont understand what i can do to fix this error. At the end the guy just wrote "try debugging" (which i already did) and the other one fixed the error but dont write how he fixed it.
I tried to replace the wp-setting.php file already but it didn`t work.
Do u have maybe an other idea how i can fix this?

Thank you!

You need to download the fresh WordPress zip, extract it, and on the wp-includes folder in the wordpress extracted folder, upload the class-wp-embed.php into htdocs/wp-includes/ folder with a FTP client.

2 Likes

thank you very much for your help! I did what u said, but i still got an error message that something is missing. Then i uploaded the complete wordpress files (without the wp-content folder) again and now the website is finally working.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.