Website Help

hello dear administrator I really have problems I hosted a site called “univer224”, but since then I understand absolutely nothing. When I tried to index it on google the site map that I copied to paste in my cnam record when I checked it brought out an error only to check the domain name when I made no mistake please help me please

Welcome

What exactly are you trying to do? I see a bunch of references to things that don’t quite seem connected.

Can you please let us know what your URL is, and what you are trying to do?

6 Likes

here is the url of my website http://univer224.epizy.com. It’s been about 3 days; I’m trying to index my site on google. Always I have error messages and yet it is with this method, that I proceeded there but this time if, I understand absolutely nothing. And since I tried to activate the ssl certificate it also does not work; thats why you have seen so much ssl certificate request action and that has been put in draft

What error messages? On google? I don’t see anything wrong with the site.

What method? Time for what? I am not understanding what you are trying to communicate at all.

What do you mean “it does not work”? What certificate type are you using (GoGetSSL / LetsEncript)? Did you click the “Add CNAME Records” button on the SSL page?

5 Likes
4 Likes

when I tried the operation on google here are the error messages I receiv
Uploading: 4.jpeg…
Uploading: 8.jpeg…

Upload images ! you clicked “Reply” but images haven’t finished uploading yet !

But I guess I know what the problem is

Source of your website

<meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="ie=edge">
    <title>UNIVER224 || Accueil-01</title>
    <meta name="robots" content="noindex, follow" />

it should be index and not NOindex

like this

<meta name="robots" content="index,follow">
if you want search engines to index that page

you should do the same for all the other pages you have

FIX = either to manually edit the source of each page and modify that line of code
or in some software in which you generated all those web pages
in the settings say what to generate for the robots tag (allow indexing)
or what will be in the header section.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.