Website down

Hello there everyone, I need your help to fix my problem. I’m using WordPress because its easy for me to build a website, because I dont know about coding. My website was down and I got this message “Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance check back in a minute”, I was searching on google and they said that I need to delete a file called “.maintenance”… I did that and nothing happens, my website is not working anymore. Does anyone can help me how to fix this isue? Thank you.

Edit: I just fixed it, I had to delete these plugins: Caldera Forms, Jet Pack, and WP Super Cache.

@Roberto993 said:
Edit: I just fixed it, I had to delete these plugins: Caldera Forms, Jet Pack, and WP Super Cache.

OK, glad it was fixed. Next time you may not delete the .maintenance file becuase this might create more issues.
Where did you find that post saying you should delete .maintanance?

@ChrisPAR said:

@Roberto993 said:

OK, glad it was fixed. Next time you may not delete the .maintenance file becuase this might create more issues.

I found it on google, because when I find problems then first im searching on google.

@Roberto993 said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Roberto993 said:

I found it on google, because when I find problems then first im searching on google.

Ah, this is OK, I thought that it said to immediately delete the file :wink:
Yes, the solution was right if you cannot access your website for over an hour, :lol:.
But removing the plugins did the trick, are you going to reinstall them now?

@ChrisPAR said:

@Roberto993 said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Roberto993 said:

Yes, the solution was right if you cannot access your website for over an hour, :lol:.

I have removed those plugins and installed again, they are working perfect now. Thank you for your fast reply trying to help me :slight_smile: If you could tell me if there is a plugin to make my website a bit faster, I mean to load the page faster for my visitors.

@Roberto993 said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Roberto993 said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Roberto993 said:

I have removed those plugins and installed again, they are working perfect now. Thank you for your fast reply trying to help me :slight_smile: If you could tell me if there is a plugin to make my website a bit faster, I mean to load the page faster for my visitors.

You could try WP Rocket Premium Plugin, or WP SUPER CACHE and WP FASTEST CACHE plugins.
Also, do you use CloudFlare? CloudFlare speeds up websites, and you can also enable free Railgun!
(Only if you signup through the 1-Click CloudFlare enabler on vPanel).

@ChrisPAR said:

@Roberto993 said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Roberto993 said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Roberto993 said:

You could try WP Rocket Premium Plugin, or WP SUPER CACHE and WP FASTEST CACHE plugins.
Also, do you use CloudFlare? CloudFlare speeds up websites, and you can also enable free Railgun!
(Only if you signup through the 1-Click CloudFlare enabler on vPanel).

Thank you man… I’m using free web hosting, I was using first on HostGator then i shut down my website and asked for a refund, I had some problems with my team and now im working alone… By the way, if i dont reply then im not here, sleeping.