Website Down? OKAY mine too. Have Patience! SYSTEM UPDATE

Hello. My website is down and doesn’t work anymore. My name servers are set as the ones for epizy and all the settings are correct on my end. Why is my website down? How do I get it back up?

Domain name is: ********

Please help me.

EDIT:

You can’t expect a free hosting company to be online at all times 24/7. Things happen.
Sorry but its like this you aint paying for it, so suck it up and wait. Pray that everything will be alright or you will be out of a beautiful free hosting that is the best out there right now. Support it instead of complaining. It will be back I have faith its only a internal error. And they need to make money. Free hosting aint really free we all know that but at infinityfree.net we have everything we need. I know how you feel I feel the same but I cant do shit but wait. My site been down for a while now.And im losing hits but I know it will be back.

wont let me login to ftp either

An error has occured

Unable to login to FTP server ******** with username *********.

Are you sure your username and password are correct?
Please contact your ISP helpdesk or system administrator for help.

The IP address your website is on appears to be down. There are various reasons why this could happen, like a technical issue or a DDoS attack. Regardless of what the cause is, iFastNet monitors the systems and is likely already hard at work trying to do whatever they can to get your website back online as soon as possible.

I can’t start a new thread while on my phone but I have the same issue. Loads extremely slowly or not at all! Any help. @Admin? It’s very frustrating. It’s for basculesim.com.

Well, a majority of the time. Sorry to hijack your thread @hublob7.

Patience.

Look at my damn post:

You can’t expect a free hosting company to be online at all times 24/7. Things happen.
Sorry but its like this you aint paying for it, so suck it up and wait. Pray that everything will be alright or you will be out of a beautiful free hosting that is the best out there right now. Support it instead of complaining. It will be back I have faith its only a internal error. And they need to make money. Free hosting aint really free we all know that but at infinityfree.net we have everything we need. I know how you feel I feel the same but I cant do shit but wait. My site been down for a while now.And im losing hits but I know it will be back.

@ncidanielle No prob, next time stay on main post.

You didnt hijack shit. Everything will be back to normal soon. Youre just a concerned programee