http://www.btzgold.free.nf

Other Information

Don’t know why, did i brake some rules?

Please read

6 Likes

Did that already

Did that 3.times and its getting frustrating

htdocs i believe…
made new htaccess file there also same thing…
first there was the ssl problem made 1…
your service kinda sucks :face_holding_back_tears:

A 403 error is only triggered by content that you upload, so whatever files you have are causing the issue.

Can you share the contents of all the .htaccess files you have uploaded?

3 Likes

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

DirectoryIndex index.html
Options +Indexes

This is not the issue !
Uploaded a simple html (index.html) page with 27 buttons that go to YouTube. LOL

TY for the help, if i can get ot fixed its ok,.if not its still ok, in the meantime il search a new place to upload my index LOL.

I suspect you may be uploading the content to a different folder than the one configured for your website. Can you share a screenshot of the “Domains” option in your client area, which should show this information, and another screenshot that shows the contents of the folder you’re uploading those files to?

4 Likes

The majority of users on infinityfree have no issues using the free hosting, so I’m sorry to hear that you are one of the few that are having problems, but I’m fairly confident in saying that the problems you are experiencing are not caused by the hosting.

Can you post a screenshot of your domains and the contents of htdocs for those domains so we can work out a solution ?

4 Likes

Usually, these 403 errors are caused by files not being uploaded to the right location. Those issues are generally easy to fix, but even experienced webmasters sometimes need a second pair of eyes to find the issue.

I’d be happy to have a look, but I see you’ve deactivated your account already, so I can’t see the files. If you’re still interested in resolving this, please reactivate your account.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.