Webpage suddenly doesn't work.

I can’t access to my website for about couple hours.
Is their any problem with my account? I can access via FTP, but unable through browser.

@hparkcks said:
I can’t access to my website for about couple hours.
Is their any problem with my account? I can access via FTP, but unable through browser.

What is your website? I’ll see if it works on my end.

@Kieran said:

@hparkcks said:
I can’t access to my website for about couple hours.
Is their any problem with my account? I can access via FTP, but unable through browser.

What is your website? I’ll see if it works on my end.

It’s http://univace.rf.gd.
Thanks :smiley:

@hparkcks said:

@Kieran said:

@hparkcks said:
I can’t access to my website for about couple hours.
Is their any problem with my account? I can access via FTP, but unable through browser.

What is your website? I’ll see if it works on my end.

It’s http://univace.rf.gd.
Thanks :smiley:

It takes me to http://univace.rf.gd/joongdong/ And it is a blank screen, you seem to have a php error.

@Kieran said:

@hparkcks said:

@Kieran said:

@hparkcks said:
I can’t access to my website for about couple hours.
Is their any problem with my account? I can access via FTP, but unable through browser.

What is your website? I’ll see if it works on my end.

It’s http://univace.rf.gd.
Thanks :smiley:

It takes me to http://univace.rf.gd/joongdong/ And it is a blank screen, you seem to have a php error.

I noticed that I had a php error now.
Problems solved. Thanks!