Wanna get suspended ? Try Infinity Free [ADVERTISMENT] ....( a_complain)

If you r looking for a host who will regularly, then infinty free is the right place for you. They have an anti fraud system that will regularly keep suspending you cuz u r a faud.

First they suspend me saying >It appears your website was incorrectly detected as abuse by our anti fraud systems. >We have reactivated your account, apologies for the inconvenience. >You may continue to use your free hosting account now. Then they forbid me to use fb login :( WHY??? If u think this is offensive, then delete this post

Have you applied SSL to your site? FB login seems needed your site to have a secure connection first in order to send some authentication to your app/site

@AshikurRahmanShad said:

If you r looking for a host who will regularly, then infinty free is the right place for you. They have an anti fraud system that will regularly keep suspending you cuz u r a faud.

First they suspend me saying >It appears your website was incorrectly detected as abuse by our anti fraud systems. >We have reactivated your account, apologies for the inconvenience. >You may continue to use your free hosting account now. Then they forbid me to use fb login :( WHY??? If u think this is offensive, then delete this post

What happened? Is this another joke?
Also, did you do what @Joo_Nath said?
Please tell me exactly what do you mean about forbiding you access.
Also, the fraud system is not theirs, it belong to iFastnet and they suspend people.

Yes, the abuse scanners really don’t like social logins. It’s a sad consequence if you feed a machine learning algorithm with tons of Facebook phishing sites.

We are aware of the issue and are looking for ways to allow you to have social logins on your website while still being able to make sure your Facebook login page doesn’t steal credentials. But until we have a solution, I must ask you to not have login with Facebook on your website because it will likely get your account suspended.

i think he don’t have ssl !!!

@Rikhi55 said:
i think he don’t have ssl !!!

The question is about InfinityFree accounts getting suspended. Whether your website has SSL does not affect suspensions in any way.

@Admin said:

@Rikhi55 said:
i think he don’t have ssl !!!

The question is about InfinityFree accounts getting suspended. Whether your website has SSL does not affect suspensions in any way.

@Joo_Nath said it does, becuase if he uses FB Login he must have SSL.

@AshikurRahmanShad said:
Wanna get suspended ? Try Infinity Free
Wanna lose your hope? Just complain about something and never check back about users on the forum who might wanted to help you understand some things or even get your account back.

@ChrisPAR said:

@Admin said:

@Rikhi55 said:
i think he don’t have ssl !!!

The question is about InfinityFree accounts getting suspended. Whether your website has SSL does not affect suspensions in any way.

@Joo_Nath said it does, becuase if he uses FB Login he must have SSL.

Facebook may require SSL on all domains, so Facebook would reject your application if you don’t have SSL. But this topic is about the hosting account being suspended, not Facebook revoking the integration credentials. Facebook’s rules are not important here, because they cannot suspend your hosting account.