Virus sites

When I delete a site I created here with infinityfree.net and I go to that site, I always get redirected to a virus site. Why is that? (Example: www.leukesite.rf.gd)

Unused domains are redirected to a domain parking service. It’s possible that some of the parking pages they show look like virus sites.

@Cubemaster465 said:
When I delete a site I created here with infinityfree.net and I go to that site, I always get redirected to a virus site. Why is that? (Example: www.leukesite.rf.gd)

Maybe someone else just randomly registers it and uses it.
Also @Admin,about the website he said it is really a virus site,not a parking one.

@ChrisPAR said:

@Cubemaster465 said:
When I delete a site I created here with infinityfree.net and I go to that site, I always get redirected to a virus site. Why is that? (Example: www.leukesite.rf.gd)

Maybe someone else just randomly registers it and uses it.

No. The domain in question is not registered to any account at the moment.

@ChrisPAR said:
Also @Admin,about the website he said it is really a virus site,not a parking one.

What makes you so sure the two are mutually exclusive? Why wouldn’t a domain parking service never have a potentially harmful link on their pages?

Domain parking services show ads from advertisers. Those ads and advertisers could be malicious and slipped the verification from the domain parking provider or their ad brokers. It frequently happens that an ad network accidentally distributes links to (seemingly) harmful content.