Verifying website on Yandex and Firefox leads to error 403

I try to verfiy my website on yandex and firefox but it’s show error 403

7 Likes

How to verfiy my website using dns

Are you using custom domain?
If not, then it is not possible

6 Likes

when i use html verification or meta verification it leads to 403 error is that also related to custom domain?

If you are using a custom domain then it is possible to fix the issue; if not, then there’s no way you can verify like this for it unfortunately.

5 Likes

HTML file and meta tag verification on our hosting is not possible due to this security system:

Setting custom TXT records is also not supported on free hosting.

So I’m sorry to say that you will not be able to complete domain verification for free subdomains on our hosting.

7 Likes

Ok i want to buy custom domain but the problem is all creadit cards no longer support paying in foreign currinces and i can’t find another way to buy custom domain

Paypal?

4 Likes

Well Yes i can
Thank you for your help

3 Likes

Welcome

6 Likes

So will i be able to verfiy my website on yandex and firefox if i’m using a custom domain?

Yes and no. You’ll have to setup Cloudflare for it:

6 Likes

Are there no domain registrars in your own country you can buy a domain from?

3 Likes

I tried to pay with paypal but it want me to pay with the creadit card it doesn’t support pay in dollar or any forgine currinces

Contains sensitive information- physical address

You shouldn’t share sensitive information online. Please remove or alter that screenshot to not have your address in it. Regardless, PayPal is capable of converting the currency of the country your bank/card is based in into the currency of the merchant you’re buying from automatically, so it shouldn’t be an issue. If it is, then you may want to register your desired domain from a registrar based in your own country as the Admin suggested. I’ve never had issues paying a foreign company with my credit or debit card, but banks aren’t universal and your experience may vary.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.