Using GoDaddy Domain for my InfinityFree project

What is the domain?

3 Likes

i used my godaddy account onefm.ph

Your domain points to InfinityFree, so you should be able to add it to an account.

As for this:

You either use the nameservers or create a CNAME record, you can’t do both. Since you have changed the nameservers, you don’t need to add a CNAME record (and it wouldn’t work anyway).

7 Likes

so, i’ll just wait until my domain truly redirects to my infinityfree project. i just changed it a while ago so i guess the changes will reflect after some time?

Did you add domain to hosting account?

4 Likes

are you referring to “Add Record” to the DNS record here in infinityfree?

No

3 Likes

well i haven’t done anything yet in InfinityFree other that getting the nameserver and putting it in my GoDaddy account.

So long this is present and you did not do anything

You can keep waiting… please add domain to hosting account

7 Likes

so, how can i add the domain to my hosting account? maybe this is the part that i don’t know

this is all that there is in my DNS records…

Read

6 Likes

this is the point where i was lost…

Did you read?

5 Likes

yes i did… i did not create a CName record anymore since i already got the nameservers… and now i added a domain like this:

is this correct?

Perfect!!! (If you intend to use as parked domain)

6 Likes

yey! thanks for the help. maybe i’ll just wait then?

Thank you so much for your help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just want visitors of onefm.ph to be directed to my infinityfree project. that is all i want to happen. thank you so much!

After adding a domain name, it can take up to 72 hours for it to be visible everywhere due to DNS caching. You can read more about that here:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.