User statistics

Hi,

Is there a way to see the number of visits on my website and maybe even the timestamp and additional information of each visit? No feature in Control Panel → Metrics seems to be enabled (I am using the free plan). Thanks for your help in advance!

@mcshell said:
Hi,

Is there a way to see the number of visits on my website and maybe even the timestamp and additional information of each visit? No feature in Control Panel → Metrics seems to be enabled (I am using the free plan). Thanks for your help in advance!

You can use Google Analytics for tracking your website.
“Daily Hits” can be a tracking metric tool on how many files were requested by a visitor.

You can see access information by checking the logs folder through a file manager or FTP. In there are the raw access logs of your account, which show the time, IP address, URL and user agent of each visit.

However, if you want to get a sense of how many people use your website and how they use it, you’ll need an analytics service. Like @UnknownLolz suggested, Google Analytics is a great option for that.

yes, look into access logs

but i think that logs are designed to be partially infomative and not a full transaction logs and of course you will not see some things because they are served from cloudflare (if CDN is used)

for good details
uses https://statcounter.com/
free plan - are limited to a log space of 500 pageviews
when the log space fills up, the old entries get replaced with new ones so you’ll always have access to stats on the most recent 500 pageviews

once you have the necessary code on your page
all you want is located on the “Page View Activity”

the advantage is that you see exactly from where they came, etc.
of course if some blockers are not used

@OxyDac said:

So you own hostadvice?

@UnknownLolz said:

@OxyDac said:

So you own hostadvice?
Probably not, unless its a secret he doesn’t tell us :smiley:
It just shows where the user came from, in @OxyDac case, they came to his site from HostAdvice.