URL showing epizy links and not my actual site

Good day,

When I direct my browser to my url, instead of showing my site, it shows a list of Epizy links. Is there anyway to rectify this?

@trevor_ch said:
Good day,

When I direct my browser to my url, instead of showing my site, it shows a list of Epizy links. Is there anyway to rectify this?

Could you please let us know what your domain is and explain your problem more elaborately and give screenshot if possible.

If your account was created only a few days ago, then this article likely applies: https://infinityfree.net/support/why-doesnt-my-domain-work/

If not, can you please include your domain name as @UnknownLolz already asked?

@Admin
@UnknownLolz
hitmeup.epizy com

@trevor_ch said:
@Admin
@UnknownLolz
hitmeup.epizy com

When I visit your site it got an Error 500 meaning there is a broken code on your site or a code that is misconfigured.
The option you do is fix that code or reset your site and start again.

@UnknownLolz & @Admin the link to the response I get when I direct my URL https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-899MHi8MN--ogi8LX_aZRb7MZ4GXQbb

@trevor_ch said:
@UnknownLolz & @Admin the link to the response I get when I direct my URL https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-899MHi8MN--ogi8LX_aZRb7MZ4GXQbb

That problem of yours is that the subdomain does not exist or has not been registered yet.
If you registered it earlier you might want to click the link of what Admin said.

@trevor_ch said:
@Admin
@UnknownLolz
hitmeup.epizy com

The account was created only 9 hours ago. Check the link I posted before, it is the answer to your question.

@trevor_ch said:
@UnknownLolz & @Admin the link to the response I get when I direct my URL https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-899MHi8MN--ogi8LX_aZRb7MZ4GXQbb

Bro Why you don’t use CloudFlare DNS resolver to avoid such problems a Quick DNS Resolver


Here is The Guide

I’ve tested it with Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.
hint = remove the second check mark because it tests too long

and for me it is faster alternate 1.0.0.1
than primary 1.1.1.1

so I put 1.0.0.1 as the main one

@OxyDac said:
I’ve tested it with Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.
hint = remove the second check mark because it tests too long

and for me it is faster alternate 1.0.0.1
than primary 1.1.1.1

so I put 1.0.0.1 as the main one
as I’m on complex network of 20 to 30 computers together thus I’ve advantages of multiple local IP and Broad Bands thus I’ve 4 DNS resolvers
Alternative PTCL my ISP192.168.10.1,Cloudflare's 1.1.1.1, 1.0.0.1, Alternative PERN Pakistan111.68.99.194
I also have
DNS Resolver

Islamabad, Pakistan
PERN - {"id":"89","ip":"111.68.99.194","grp":"92","provider":" PERN","location":"Islamabad, Pakistan","latitude":"34","longitude":"73","country":"PK"}];