Uploading SSL certificates

Hello,
I got SSL certificates from StartSSL.
When I downloaded the .zip file, I got few folders of certificates:

1. ApacheServer
  2. IISServer
  3. NginxServer
  4. OtherServer

Except NginxServer folder, each folders have 2~3 files of certificates: mostly consists of root_bundle(or intermediate) and a certificate for my domain. In my C panel, I only see a single blank for a certificate.
How should I upload these files, and what server folder of certificate should I choose above those 4?
(a certificate file in NginxServer doesn’t work, saying it is not supported in free hosting)

With much appreciation,
user of your free hosting service.

You can use the ApacheServer archive and use the domain certificate on your account.

@Admin said:
You can use the ApacheServer archive and use the domain certificate on your account.

With only using the domain certificate, I get unsecured certificate warning, with red colored bar on my address bar.

@hparkcks said:

@Admin said:

With only using the domain certificate, I get unsecured certificate warning, with red colored bar on my address bar.

I forgot that StartSSL is actually blocked by most browsers now due to nefarious practices. That’s not something we can solve, unfortunately.

@Admin said:

@hparkcks said:

@Admin said:

I forgot that StartSSL is actually blocked by most browsers now due to nefarious practices. That’s not something we can solve, unfortunately.

Understand .Thx:)