Uploaded everything but not getting my page :(

I've updated GoDaddy DNS for:
ns1.byet.org to ns5.byet.org

Uploaded all my files, including index.html to the htdocs folder...

Getting only this:

Index of /

ICONameLast modifiedSizeDescription

Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) Server at magestionplus.com Port 80
Not normal? I tried another free hosting and DNS change is pretty quick, so shouldn't have to wait 72 hours...
Any idea?

Site is: www.magestionplus.com

Thanks
David

You website working fine for me, clear your cache or try to access it later.

https://infinityfree.net/support/why-doesnt-my-domain-work

When will I be able to see my website?

DNS Cache can take up to 72 hours to become visible. However, that's a worst case scenario, usually it just takes a few hours.

Just for reference. :)

I've updated GoDaddy DNS for:
ns1.byet.org to ns5.byet.org

Uploaded all my files, including index.html to the htdocs folder...

Getting only this:

Index of /

ICONameLast modifiedSizeDescription

Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) Server at magestionplus.com Port 80
Not normal? I tried another free hosting and DNS change is pretty quick, so shouldn't have to wait 72 hours...
Any idea?

Site is: www.magestionplus.com

Thanks
David
In case it wasn't clear yet, that page is not generated by our servers, but by whatever your domain name was pointing to before. We don't run Ubuntu, so that page can't be from us.

Is this normal? Yes, because of DNS propagation. Whenever you first try to access a site, your ISP will remember where the site is located and keep sending you to it, even if the site has been moved. How long it takes for your ISP to figure that out depends entirely on them. Most registrars say that results should be kept for 24 hours, but ISPs are free to keep records for a longer or shorter time than that.

If you're lucky, your ISP didn't have any caches yet and you don't need to wait at all for the domain to move. If you're unlucky, your ISP loaded the data just before your domain was moved and keeps it for much longer than we tell them they should.

In any case, this is not something we, or any other hosting provider, could affect.