upgrade ifastnet

Hi

my account was suspended i want to upgrade my epiz_20668791 account on ifastnet but on the checkout my phone not recognise im living in Armenia is there any other method that i can pay ?

i’m looking forward to your reply

Best Regards,
Robert

To clarify: iFastNet is an external company. We don’t own iFastNet and iFastNet doesn’t own InfinityFree. So if you have questions about iFastNet, you should contact iFastNet.

i already paid and upgraded my account which was suspended how long it take to activate my site ?

@Admin said:
To clarify: iFastNet is an external company. We don’t own iFastNet and iFastNet doesn’t own InfinityFree. So if you have questions about iFastNet, you should contact iFastNet.

i understand that but my account suspended and i already upgraded premium hosting how long it takes to activate my site ? this is my account epiz_20668791 my site name truck4fest.ga

@RobiRobsen said:
i already paid and upgraded my account which was suspended how long it take to activate my site ?

Again, that’s a question for iFastNet. iFastNet needs to move your website, so you should contact them if you haven’t already.