@UnknownLolz quotation

Why when you quote something, the only thing showing is the > thing and it is not quoting @UnknownLolz?
Also, sorry for posting it on Support Forums but now I am not able to change it :confused:

@ChrisPAR said:
Why when you quote something, the only thing showing is the > thing and it is not quoting @UnknownLolz?
Also, sorry for posting it on Support Forums but now I am not able to change it :confused:

When I use the mobile version of this forums and when I quote this always happen and it isn’t an extraordinary event that happened in me, it happened many many times when using the Mobile version.
If I use the desktop version the quotation thingy works perfectly fine with your end and my end.

I use mobile version if I’m in a hurry cause I haven’t got much time or I am just lazy to turn on desktop mode and so that’s it and when I use my laptop it also works fine cause my laptop is a desktop.

I could make a YT video for a proof

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

When I use the mobile version of this forums and when I quote this always happen and it isn’t an extraordinary event that happened in me, it happened many many times when using the Mobile version.
If I use the desktop version the quotation thingy works perfectly fine with your end and my end.

I use mobile version if I’m in a hurry cause I haven’t got much time or I am just lazy to turn on desktop mode and so that’s it and when I use my laptop it also works fine cause my laptop is a desktop.

That is a very bad thing, maybe @Admin can do something about it by changing mobile theme or something.

BTW @ChrisPAR Try not to use the @ mentions to Admin all the time cause Admin reads any post on the forums and Admin doesn’t like it sometimes. Try using it if actually necessary.

@UnknownLolz said:
BTW @ChrisPAR Try not to use the @ mentions to Admin all the time cause Admin reads any post on the forums and Admin doesn’t like it sometimes. Try using it if actually necessary.

I didnt knew, I am sorry.

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

I didnt knew, I am sorry.

Don’t worry about it cause we don’t know all things in this earth and what lies beneath it.
But if you are using quotation and it has @ mentions, don’t worry it is normal and you can do it everytime you quote on a comment on a thread.

@ChrisPAR said:

Yes, I noticed it too in some posts. The strange thing is that if you click Quote on the message, it will show the messages have the escaped character >, rather than the literal >. Because of that, the message parsing doesn’t work properly.

I’m writing this message on mobile now, let’s see if I can reproduce it.

EDIT: That’s a yes. Let’s see if this can be fixed.

@Admin said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Yes, I noticed it too in some posts. The strange thing is that if you click Quote on the message, it will show the messages have the escaped character >, rather than the literal >. Because of that, the message parsing doesn’t work properly.

It went as @UnknownLolz quotation, it’s the same.
Now you edited it, let’s hope you can fix it.

@ChrisPAR said:

@Admin said:

@ChrisPAR said:

It went as @UnknownLolz quotation, it’s the same.
Now you edited it, let’s hope you can fix it.

OK, I think this did it (basically, Advanced Editor is just broken).

It doesn’t seem to work very well with escaping in general. In my previous message, both characters are actually different.

So, now the advnaced editor, with the options to select Bold, Italic and so on is gone?
:cry:
At least could you mentioned the codes that were used (for bold it is example, I now).

@ChrisPAR said:
Why when you quote something, the only thing showing is the > thing and it is no quoting @UnknownLolz?

i was checking, sorry

@AshikurRahmanShad said:

@ChrisPAR said:
Why when you quote something, the only thing showing is the > thing and it is no quoting @UnknownLolz?

Wait what, you copied Admin’s message?
Edit: Now I know you didn’t do it, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No worries, as what I think @ChrisPAR has different message when he quote Admin’s message and you @AshikurRahmanShad us also different.

@ChrisPAR said:
So, now the advnaced editor, with the options to select Bold, Italic and so on is gone?
:cry:
At least could you mentioned the codes that were used (for bold it is example, I now).

You can format messages with Markdown. Here are the basics: Markdown Cheatsheet · adam-p/markdown-here Wiki · GitHub