Unexpected response

Website URL

emred.infinityfreeapp.com/kuran/select.php

Error Message

expected response:
[{“id”:1,“anahtar”:“kaldigim_sure_sirasi”,“deger”:2},{“id”:2,“anahtar”:“secili_meal”,“deger”:“okuyan”},{“id”:3,“anahtar”:“tema_renk”,“deger”:“0xff2f1010”},{“id”:4,“anahtar”:“secili_meal_kod”,“deger”:105},{“id”:5,“anahtar”:“secili_meal_kod_isim”,“deger”:“Erhan Akta?”}]

actual response:
<html><body><script type="text/javascript" src="/aes.js" ></script><script>function toNumbers(d){var e=;d.replace(/(…)/g,function(d){e.push(parseInt(d,16))});return e}function toHex(){for(var d=,d=1==arguments.length&&arguments[0].constructor==Array?arguments[0]:arguments,e=“”,f=0;f<d.length;f++)e+=(16>d[f]?“0”:“”)+d[f].toString(16);return e.toLowerCase()}var a=toNumbers(“f655ba9d09a112d4968c63579db590b4”),b=toNumbers(“98344c2eee86c3994890592585b49f80”),c=toNumbers(“924a90dae47dbb14a480a727407b98c2”);document.cookie=“__test=”+toHex(slowAES.decrypt(c,2,a,b))+“; expires=Thu, 31-Dec-37 23:55:55 GMT; path=/”; location.href=“http://emred.infinityfreeapp.com/?i=1”;</script><noscript>This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support</noscript></body></html>

Other Information

when i make a request from browser i get correct response, but when i make this request from flutter (http.get()) or php (curl_init()) i cant get response i want

Hi and welcome to the forum! The actual response is the one from the security system:

Since you don’t have a custom domain, there is no way to bypass this system on free hosting, other than getting a custom domain from either a ICANN-accredited domain registrar or from a free domain provider like EU.org or PP.UA and configuring Cloudflare.

5 Likes

If I buy a free domain from eu.org and connect it to this free hosting, will the problem be solved?

Only after you connected it to Cloudflare as well after you added it on your hosting account the problem will be solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.