Unaccesstabled webiste

vandedcloud.wuaze.com

My website doesn’t access but i owner this.

I get redirected to a 403 Forbidden error page when I try to access your site. Do you see the same?

If so, did you check the possible causes from this article already?

5 Likes

Checked on Error Page click to my main domain : http://vandedcloud.wuaze.com/
But I Get It “appears the document root for the domain name “vandedcloud.wuaze.com does not exist”, please contact support 89347349288” but my domain has exist. idk is domain doesn’t public get 403 Forbidden.

I don’t think the issue you’re having is because the error pages aren’t set up correctly. After all, aren’t you trying to see the content of your website, not just a nicer looking error page?

The error message you got for the error pages is telling though: the document root for your domain does not exist. If that’s the case, your website will not work, because there are no website files to load.

Please check the Domains list in the client area to find the correct directory to use for your domain.

Also, please note that all domain directories are always all lowercase, and that our servers (like almost all web hosting servers) are case sensitive. So if you rename your domain directories to add capital letters for “correct branding”, the server will not longer recognize that directory as the right one, which will make your website stop working.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.