Unable to upload. You have used the allowed storage quota!

epiz_31567063 (e.g. epiz_31567063) or Website URL

Account name: epiz_31567063

Error Message

Unable to upload. You have used the allowed storage quota!

Other Information

I am receiving this problem since yesterday. I am using wordpress platform as the website builder. I have set the upload limit to 2GB but still getting this error. I also contacted the Wordpress support but they said to contact the hosting provider. I will be really really grateful to you if anyone can solve the problem. I have uploaded 4 to 5 images yesterday and after that, I am having the problem saying “Unable to upload. You have used the allowed storage quota!”. If anyone can help me I would be really grateful.

Can you please use FileZilla and share the logs? I don’t recognize the FTP client you are using, and the error message may not be accurate.

Note that the file upload limit is 10mb, this cannot be changed. The maximum space you can have is 5gb.

2 Likes

The Logs of FileZilla

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message…

Now try uploading the file.

What will I upload.

what you were trying to upload initially.

I am trying to upload a photo from the direct website not from WP-admin.

You cannot increase the upload size by any means of free hosting. What size is your image?

Just 900KB

Did you hit the inode limit? :thinking:

I have enough inodes and its in use.

maybe you used up all of the 5gb of storage quota then. Delete some files (plugins or themes), wait for some time, try again?

1 Like

ok, trying.

1 Like

I can easily Add more plugins or themes as required and it doesn’t matter but only it matters is, I can’t upload images on the direct website without admin panel of wordpress.

Once again, can you share the logs from FileZilla when trying to upload the image? We cannot help you if we don’t know what is wrong.

2 Likes

I am Actually not trying to upload files from FileZilla.
Listen,
I made a social media website and people can share their feelings, images, videos, voice, etc. but when I am trying to upload an image by being a user, not an admin, I am facing the problem. As like facebook, you do not need to upload photos or videos by being an admin, you can be a local user and upload. This is just like that but I am having problem with uploading a photo. This is the Problem.

NO MORE Need!
I just found out that it was the problem of a plugin not anything else!
It was set upto 10MB Per Person who can upload. I just updated it and started working!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot to you that you at least tried!

That is not recommended here. Since you are responsible for all uploaded content, any person could upload inappropriate media, and you are permanently suspended.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.