Unable to see the account for this website in home

Website URL

https://wow-the-food.lovestoblog.com/

Other Information

I am unable to see the account for this website in my home suddenly. I want to access the file manager for this site. It is showing Active Accounts: 2 / 3. Has the account for the site been suspended?

It is showing Active Accounts: 2 / 3. Has the account for the site been suspended?

I looked up the domain name, and I see it’s active on one of the two hosting accounts you have. And it has been for months.

If you don’t know which account the domain is assigned to, or if it’s assigned to an account at all, you can use the Domain Checker in the client area to help find it.

Also, please note that every account has a Label, which is a little bit of text to help you identify it. By default, it’s set to “Website for xxx” where “xxx” is the domain name you use when creating the account. But it doesn’t mean that “xxx” is the only website on it, or even that the domain is still on the account at all. You can edit the label at any time through the Account Settings and change it to something that’s more useful to you.

Just know that “the domain xxx is gone because there is no account with the label Website for xxx” is not how it works.

If it was, you would have gotten an email about it, and would have seen a suspended account in the accounts list.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.