Unable to login wp-admin

Unable to login wp-admin after altering my credentials.I have changed my credentials by editing my installation.But then too it’s not logging me in.There is no issues on website display but only my wp-admin logging issue.
How can I resolve it?

The site is working fine but the issue is with the admin panel.I have changed its credentials but its not logging me in .I changed it from the softoculous from cpanel by editing the installation I have.I don’t know why not logging me in…may be its not getting Updated my credentials or something like that.

Did you enabled cloudfare on your website? If yes, then use the Flexible Mode instead of Full and always use https on your cloudfare dashboard then clear your caches.

And may we know your website address?

2 Likes

Site url? what error you’re seeing?

3 Likes

Thats a bad practice, men. To change credentials, use the settings in Dashboard.

I think it is caused by conflict between wp-config vs .htaccess vs database.

Please provide the url to diagnose it.

1 Like

Try to reinstall Wordpress using Softaculous

1 Like

The site is working fine but the issue is with the admin panel.I have changed its credentials but its not logging me in .I changed it from the softoculous from cpanel by editing the installation I have.I don’t know why not logging me in…may be its not getting Updated my credentials or something like that.

What is your website link?

Did you try to add this:
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
on your wp-config for DEBUGGING.

Can we see what error do you get when logging-in? Screenshots.

Yes I tried it too but nothing changed

Its showing no errors but again and again displays the same logging page i.e. wp-admin page

Means after clicking on login button, you are not redirecting to dashboard?

Yup ,I thought it’s not getting my credentials correct any other issue.

4 Likes

Maybe you forgot your credentials.

Try changing your password using the phpmyadmin (database), by navigating to wp_user table. And enabling cookies on your website and in your browser.

1 Like

I changed it there then too the problem remains the same.I changed the wp-user data in phpmy admin database.

Did you enabled the cookies on your web browser for your site?

Can you try to reinstall your Wordpress again to www?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.