Unable to load the 'Softaculous app installer' page from cPanel

Hey,

I created a new hosting account, and it seems that I am not being able to load the Softaculous app installer page.
I am not sure if anyone else has the same issue as I do, so I wanted to understand what could the issue be, is it me? or a global issue?

This is what it says on the page

ing went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry

Anyways, if anybody can give me a solution, id love that. If not, then I’ll just wait for it to be fixed.

Thank you.

Did you get it fixed or not

1 Like

No,
I don’t really know how to fix it. I don’t think that I can unless technical support looks at it.

That’s the ideal solution here. It usually takes a while for it to get set up for brand new hosting accounts, but it should start working eventually.

3 Likes

When creating a new topic, make sure to fill out the entire template, that includes your domain name.

Generally, this is a temporary error, and the installer starts working within 20 minutes.

6 Likes

Hey again,

It seems like the situation has changed a bit!
Now I am able to open the ‘Softaculous app installer’ on one of my accounts that is with .lovestoblog

but unable to do the same with the .epizy domain

I am thinking of deleting the h-account and creating a new one. Or should I keep on waiting?

I don’t think waiting will fix this. If you insist I can have a server admin look into this, but it’s probably faster to just remove the domain from this account, deactivate the account and set up a new account for it.

2 Likes

Thank you, Sir,

It seems like that’s one way to go, and it’s probably better that way.

I use the hosting for educational purposes, so no fuss about it.

Thanks again for the support.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.