Unable to Install SSL Certificate From SSL4Free.com and also through cloudflare

Guys i am in deep trouble, i have seen many videos on youtube and browsed a lot over web but i have not found any solution yet.

@ SSL4free.net > as per their process i need to create folders(.well-known >>acme-challenge) and then need to upload two files post uploading the files it asks to download the certificate but i click on download it shows error page… tried several times.

@cloudflare > i added my site and changed the nameservers(freenom) and in their dashboard it shows that my site is active but then too it doesn’t open – it gives some unable to reach error.

Please help me out if there’s any possible solution to get a free SSL.

Or if i need to change the host and to switch some other hosts.

Its urgent… seeking admin’s as well as all community help on priority.

Regarding the first one, this article should answer your question: https://infinityfree.net/support/cannot-use-or-have-problems-using-lets-encrypt-or-sslforfreecom/ It doesn’t refer specifically to ssl4free.net, but that’s just another interface around Let’s Encrypt.

You say that “my site” gives “some unable to reach error” with Cloudflare? I’m sorry, but I can’t help you if you are so vague. I need a lot more information (like specific error messages, or at least a URL to checl).

@Palbros said:
@cloudflare > i added my site and changed the nameservers(freenom) and in their dashboard it shows that my site is active but then too it doesn’t open – it gives some unable to reach error.

if your site’s address is the same as in this topic
https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/4369/website-not-opening-make-sure-you-have-got-the-right-web-address

it works for me and looks good

you probably did not wait (again) long enough for DNS propagation
also sometimes frenom have problems pushing the nameservers settings

the only thing you need to do is turn ON Universal SSL from/on cloudflare
crypto section (do not choose strict SSL)
and set a few more settings like automatic https rewriting, etc.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/204144518-SSL-FAQ

your website is currently on nameservers > ns1.epizy.com, etc.
you need to go to cloudflare again to add your domain (follow the instructions there)
CF will generate you 2 nameservers which you will then type in the frenom settings

frenom > managment tools > nameservers
use custom nameservers (enter below 2 from CF)

then follow progress on cloudflare - and have patience

even if cloudflare dashboard says it’s fine
this does not mean that your ISP has new DNS data
That’s why you have to wait and not thinking that something is wrong and roll back all…

Thanks A lot Oxydac

I have again added my site to cloudflare now how long i should wait for and what all settings needs to be done ?

though i have followed all the processes of changing the name server etc

Thanks for your kind help , how long should i wait 24 or 48 hours or even more than this?

@Palbros said:
should i wait 24 or 48 hours or even more than this?

Yes. It’s impossible to say which one from here.

Dear Admin,

Please find below the error i m getting right now post adding my site to cloudflare.

This site can’t be reached
palbrosinfotainment.ml’s server IP address could not be found.
Search Google for palabras infotainment ml
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

should i wait further ? or roll back everything ?

@Palbros said:
Dear Admin,

Please find below the error i m getting right now post adding my site to cloudflare.

This site can’t be reached
palbrosinfotainment.ml’s server IP address could not be found.
Search Google for palabras infotainment ml
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

I see your domain name is being handled by Cloudflare, but Cloudflare does not serve any IP address for your domain. Please make sure you have a DNS record configured for your domain root in Cloudflare.

Alternatively, you could point your domain to our nameservers again, so we can automatically manage your DNS settings for you.

How can i do that please guide.

Anyways below is the reply that i have got from cloudflare
It looks like you don’t have any DNS records set up at Cloudflare. Go to your DNS tab and add the IP address for your web server. You should be able to find that at your web host dashboard.

But if i will again change the nameservers to what they were earlier will i still get the free ssl from cloudflare ?

@Palbros said:
But if i will again change the nameservers to what they were earlier will i still get the free ssl from cloudflare ?

Yes!

Admin pl confirm

@Palbros said:

Cloudflare doesn’t provide free SSL. They are not an SSL provider. They provide a website caching/optimization service, and they install their SSL certificates on their edge domains.

Since Cloudflare doesn’t provide the SSL, you cannot use their SSL without using their caching service.