Unable to install Plugins in wordpress

Website URL

(profitz.site)

Error Message

(Installation failed: Download failed. fopen(/tmp/updraftplus.1.23.12-3gwYSt.tmp): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory)

Other Information

I’m unable to install any plugins from today morning, shows the same error message. Kindly do the needful to download plugins.
I have tried to manually upload the plugin also, but activation failed.

My website is OFF, without downloading the plugins I cannot proceed further.
Thank you

1 Like

Hello I am facing same issue I can not Install new theme plugin
Same error message
What to do

Hello,
I have been trying to solve that issue since yesterday, but they told me that is an internal problem, so the only solution right now is to wait until they solve that problem.

Also, please do not use automated backup plugins like Updraft here. They don’t work well (Sometime the free hosting system will prevent you from uploading a backup), and their high system usage will lead you to suspension.

Please backup your system the was both WordPress themselves and InfinityFree recommend:

6 Likes

Hi Prithvi,
Try uploading your plugin with any FTP client to wp-plugin folder. After uploading you can activate it from your Wordpress Admin Dashboard. Below link can be a help.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.