Unable to create account with custom domain

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or agresar.ngo

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

The selected custom domain is already in use on unaux.com. Please remove the custom domain from your account at unaux.com before you can host it on InfinityFree.

Other Information

I’m not able to create a new account with the custom domain mentioned above. Its showing an error message as specified. This is request is regarding domain transfer from profreehost to infinityfree. I went through a few posts and as per their recommendation, I waiting for ~48 hours after deleting my account from profreehost and adding epizy Nameservers to my domain registrar.
Please look into this issue as its been almost 3 days now our website is down and we’re facing a lot of trouble.

Uh oh
Sorry for the inconveniences.
Did you remove the domain from the account in PFH?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve closed my account from PFH.
I tried to see if there’s any option to remove an account but there’s nothing like that.
Currently my PFH account is deactivated and so the website is down.

1 Like

Can you reactivate it and delete the domain inside cPanel and deactivate it again

4 Likes

OK
I’ve reactivated.
But how can I delete the domain explicitly?
I’ve not seen any such setting in a cPanel.
If you can provide any screenshot that would be really helpful.
Thanks a ton :slight_smile:

You will need to delete the domain under the “Addon Domains” section of the Control Panel.

5 Likes

holy :poop:
:open_mouth:
thanks a lot guys
it worked…
:angel:

3 Likes

Glad that you got it working,

Have a great day!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.