Unable to add cloudFlare in my free account and domain. Why?

I am unable to add cloudFlare in my account which is free for free ssl. Even there is not any website in my cloudflare account. Alert is says ERROR : Sorry there was a problem activating cloudflare for this domain or the email address %%my-email%%. , this is normally caused by the email address or domain name already existing on the cloudflare system.

@user1035 said:
I am unable to add cloudFlare in my account which is free for free ssl. Even there is not any website in my cloudflare account. Alert is says ERROR : Sorry there was a problem activating cloudflare for this domain or the email address %%my-email%%. , this is normally caused by the email address or domain name already existing on the cloudflare system.

What’s your domain?

msgnow.epizy.com

@user1035 said:
msgnow.epizy.com

You can’t add that!
It’s a subdomain (sub.domain.tld) and not a primary domain (domain.tld)
Also Cloudflare does not accept subdomains.

Then, it is not possible to add sal in free hosting?

SSL**

@user1035 said:
Then, it is not possible to add ssl in free hosting?

It is possible, if you buy an SSL and use them on your subdomain.
Or you can try to buy a domain and use Cloudflare!

Here are some free, if you can’t afford:

Free SSL by LE: www.letsencrypt.org

Free .tk domain by Tokemau: www.dot.tk

It is now up to you to order your domain and SSL.

When I am using freessl.com and di manual verification after added two folder and then inside second folder upload downloaded fule and when I Verify that link it’s work but when click download sal it show error. Is **Domain “msgnow.epizy.com” challenge3 failed. Response from “https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/challenge/IKkKu9t4SvYMEtfuK8XM8tQO1AF6WM4pWZpFYn2lwNs/5360084594” was:

Error: Invalid response from http://msgnow.epizy.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/UF-gNbdSgABdWPxNOxvhlso6GXpKJOwcrUxytZo-uwQ: “function toNumbers(d){var e=;d.replace(/(…)/g,func”

Full Error: { “type”: “http-01”, “status”: “invalid”, “error”: { “type”: “urn:ietf:params:acme:error:unauthorized”, “detail”: “Invalid response from http://msgnow.epizy.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/UF-gNbdSgABdWPxNOxvhlso6GXpKJOwcrUxytZo-uwQ: "\u003chtml\u003e\u003cbody\u003e\u003cscript type="text/javascript" src="/aes.js" \u003e\u003c/script\u003e\u003cscript\u003efunction toNumbers(d){var e=;d.replace(/(…)/g,func"”, “status”: 403 }, “url”: “https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/challenge/IKkKu9t4SvYMEtfuK8XM8tQO1AF6WM4pWZpFYn2lwNs/5360084594”, “token”: “UF-gNbdSgABdWPxNOxvhlso6GXpKJOwcrUxytZo-uwQ”, “validationRecord”: [ { “url”: “http://msgnow.epizy.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/UF-gNbdSgABdWPxNOxvhlso6GXpKJOwcrUxytZo-uwQ”, “hostname”: “msgnow.epizy.com”, “port”: “80”, “addressesResolved”: [ “185.27.134.95” ], “addressUsed”: “185.27.134.95” } ] }**

What is issue?

@user1035 said:
When I am using freessl.com and di manual verification after added two folder and then inside second folder upload downloaded fule and when I Verify that link it’s work but when click download sal it show error. Is **Domain “msgnow.epizy.com” challenge3 failed. Response from “https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/challenge/IKkKu9t4SvYMEtfuK8XM8tQO1AF6WM4pWZpFYn2lwNs/5360084594” was:

Error: Invalid response from http://msgnow.epizy.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/UF-gNbdSgABdWPxNOxvhlso6GXpKJOwcrUxytZo-uwQ: “function toNumbers(d){var e=;d.replace(/(…)/g,func”

Full Error: { “type”: “http-01”, “status”: “invalid”, “error”: { “type”: “urn:ietf:params:acme:error:unauthorized”, “detail”: “Invalid response from http://msgnow.epizy.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/UF-gNbdSgABdWPxNOxvhlso6GXpKJOwcrUxytZo-uwQ: "\u003chtml\u003e\u003cbody\u003e\u003cscript type="text/javascript" src="/aes.js" \u003e\u003c/script\u003e\u003cscript\u003efunction toNumbers(d){var e=;d.replace(/(…)/g,func"”, “status”: 403 }, “url”: “https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/challenge/IKkKu9t4SvYMEtfuK8XM8tQO1AF6WM4pWZpFYn2lwNs/5360084594”, “token”: “UF-gNbdSgABdWPxNOxvhlso6GXpKJOwcrUxytZo-uwQ”, “validationRecord”: [ { “url”: “http://msgnow.epizy.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/UF-gNbdSgABdWPxNOxvhlso6GXpKJOwcrUxytZo-uwQ”, “hostname”: “msgnow.epizy.com”, “port”: “80”, “addressesResolved”: [ “185.27.134.95” ], “addressUsed”: “185.27.134.95” } ] }**

What is issue?

I forgot to tell you…
It’s because of the security system that blocks any automated processing on your website.
For more information:
https://infinityfree.net/support/cannot-use-or-have-problems-using-lets-encrypt-or-sslforfreecom/
https://infinityfree.net/support/javascript-error-using-api-or-mobile-android-app/

You may want to use Cloudflare directly and change your nameservers to point to Cloudflare.
This is a riskful act if you are not comfortable on managing your DNS!

I dont know what I do, tell me only that how I can add sal in my domain with free hosting and domain with subdomain.epizy.com

SSL**

@user1035 said:
I dont know what I do, tell me only that how I can add ssl in my domain with free hosting and domain with subdomain.epizy.com

I believe that there is no other way…
Since you are using a subdomain of epizy…

You should buy a domain from Comodo since they offer a validation through email.

Have you idea , those company provides free domain. Leave : freenom.

@user1035 said:
Have you idea , those company provides free domain. Leave : freenom.

Yes, so?

Please tell me…I want buy free domain from there.

@user1035 said:
Please tell me…I want buy free domain from there.

Yes you can buy many domains on freenom for free like .tk

It is free to register for 12 months or 1 year and can be renewed again for free! Free forever!