Unable to access Details through Online File Manager

Hi Good Morning. I am unable to access Online File Manager- It says Unable to connect to FTP server 185.27.134.11 on port 21.

I am also unable to access through FTP Client (Filezilla). It says Error: Could not connect to server.

Kindly please help.

Thank you

In addition to above, I have also connected the details with Cloudflare. However, it says “This website is active on Cloudflare.”

any help on this would be much appreciated please.

@code4578 said:
Hi Good Morning. I am unable to access Online File Manager- It says Unable to connect to FTP server 185.27.134.11 on port 21.

The FTP server is working fine from here. Do you still experience this problem? And if so, do you experience this on all networks and devices?

@code4578 said:
In addition to above, I have also connected the details with Cloudflare. However, it says “This website is active on Cloudflare.”

Pretty much what the error message says: your domain name is already on Cloudflare. Have you signed up with Cloudflare manually as well? If so, you need to delete the domain name from there first to use the control panel integration. Or use Cloudflare directly and ignore the control panel integration, of course.