Ultimate premium hosting payment

Website URL

(www.djmovies254.com)

Error Message

( I have upgraded my account to Ultimate premium hosting but i created an account on ifastnet with different email not same in infinityfree now i dont see any changes even my domain is not showing in ifastnet

what shouldi know or do plaese help

)

Other Information

( Infinityfree email:
ifastnet email:

my domain is from Godaddy to infinity free)

Get in touch with iFastNet’s support:

Also, please don’t publicly disclose your emails.

6 Likes

thanks for your reply what should i do then to ensure my domain works again the Inodes is full i cant access my dashboad wordpress thats why i upgraded

You should have registered with iFastNet at https://ifastnet.com and have the login credentials for their client area. From there, you can access your product, and there should be an option to login to the control panel.

Strangely enough, your domain seems to resolve to free hosting for me. You should get in touch with their support; they should direct you on what to do next.

3 Likes

how can i reach you out after since i have conatct them

i already have an account in ifastnet.com but the email is different from the one in infinityfree

That shouldn’t matter, as long as the service is there, you can contact them.

3 Likes

PII redacted

Please visit support.iFastNet.com and open a new ticket. Use your iFastNet email to signup with the support desk.

In the ticket, you’ll be asked to include your invoice number, then ask for the free hosting account (include the username, and your InfinityFree email) to be migrated to premium.

5 Likes

Hi after all process of migration i tried accessing my dashboad nor domain but it redirect me to “https://errors.infinityfree.net/errors/404/” i dont know why and i havent touch any file

after receiving my email from ifastnet i loged in to Cpanel copy and install wordpress and am getting that error

Like everyone else has been telling you: if you need help getting your website to work on iFastNet’s premium hosting, please ask iFastNet. We are not iFastNet, we have no access to the premium hosting infrastructure, so we have no way to help you with this.

iFastNet can migrate your website from your free hosting account to your premium account for you for free. Please ask them to migrate your account, it will probably save you a lot of effort and trouble compared to doing it yourself.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.