TSL Verification

Subject: Support Request - TLS Verification Issue for Authlink

Hi, I am the owner of Authlink. I’ve been working on implementing a product whitelist for Roblox product that am working on.

I have encountered an issue related to TLS verification when integrating my API with my main URL. Specifically, after adding the required code to the page redirection, I am facing a TLS verification failed error. I must admit that I am not familiar with TLS, and I’m seeking your assistance to resolve this matter.

Here are my specific concerns and questions:

TLS Verification Error:
I am encountering a TLS verification failed error when connecting my API with my main URL. Could you please guide me on how to address this issue?

CSR (Certificate Signing Request):
I’ve heard about CSR (Certificate Signing Request), but I’m not sure how to generate one. Could you provide instructions on how to generate a CSR for my website?

Website Verification with TLS:
I would like to understand the process of making my website TLS-verified. What steps do I need to take to ensure that my website is properly verified with TLS?

I appreciate your assistance in helping me resolve these concerns.

Hello

While AI has its uses, please don’t use it here, or on any other support forum. It can (and does) hide your real message, and add in information that you don’t care about, giving the people who want to help you a harder job.

AI has its uses, but not here.

IF is not an API hosting providers, so that request is probably blocked by the server.

7 Likes

am sorry for the ai, but am bad with english, as is m second leaguinge, but is saying " Error checking whitelist: HttpError: TlsVerificationFail"

and no the ai was right as i don’t knos tls and i never herd about it

If you’re looking for installing a TLS/SSL certificate, you can follow this guide:

I’m thinking that your software may be running into the security system, however:

10 Likes

well i figger the CSR, but can put my company name even if is not in real life?

The free SSL tool does not require CSR as far as I’m aware (nor do I see it anywhere mentioned in the guide I linked you to), but yes, the company name you enter there is irrelevant.

6 Likes

But my company is out side of real life, so is there any consequences for me if I put a company name that is online and is for game, and is not real?

No, and theoretically you shouldn’t need to enter the company name in the first place.

8 Likes

Oh, thank you.

2 Likes

If you use our Free SSL Certificates tool, you don’t need a CSR. A CSR is only used to obtain the SSL certificate, it’s not used to have SSL on your site. And our system generates all the necessary things for you and only gives you the data you need.

Also, the identification data in the CSR is mostly useless. Theoretically it can be used in the SSL certificate, but Domain Validated certificates discard the information, and Extended Validation do additional checks before using the data, and will probably ask you to submit those manually. So nobody really cares about what you put in the CSR.

5 Likes