Trying to install ownCloud and i get these 2 errors everytime

572a208cc65cc.jpg

When I try to install ownCloud on the subdomain http://thecloud.flg.graphics or any other subdomains and I tried several in Infinity free hosting. I keep getting the same errors I tried changing the read and write rules to accept all but still no luck can someone explain to me y it is not allowing it and still giving me those errors. I am new to this so I could use directions to fix it. Can someone please help me?

@gilbertf… Hmm, this is a weird problem.

Maybe it’s a security measurement to disallow File sharing services on our hosting, but I do not manage InfinityFree’s hosting system so it’s hard to tell what could be causing this.

Are you installing it manually? I think that Softaculous script installer could install ownCloud for you. All you have to do is fill out few, simple details and that’s all.

Try installing it throught softaculous script installer if you didn’t do so.

Have fun,

Mike

We don’t allow file sharing sites to be hosted with us, so ownCloud is strictly prohibited on our hosting.

i was using the Softaculous script installer

oh ok, I see y it wasn’t allowing it. If I go and upgrade to the Standard premium hosting it would be allowed, right?

oh ok, I see y it wasn’t allowing it. If I go and upgrade to the Standard premium hosting it would be allowed, right?

I’m sorry, but file hosting/sharing sites are not allowed on premium hosting either. We can’t claim both unlimited storage and allow people to upload a lot of files or very big files.

Well @gilbertf… Technically I think it’s fine if you are using that file sharing script for your own personal files and if you don’t store insane amounts of file there like over 10 GB, but if you are planning to make a file sharing for everyone then it’s not allowed.

But I guess you are allowed to use it to store small, personal files. Atleast I don’t see any problem with that.

But it’s not allowed to make public file sharing/uploading services.

Have a nice day,

Mike