Time to wait for the amount of apache / php processes

Website URL

https://compunitidsys.epizy.com

Error Message

This site/page has used all available php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.

Other Information

I have been waiting for almost one hour and still my website not working

Read on

4 Likes

Thanks for your replay i have read this post, but my question for how long must wait until my website start working again, it is been 1 hour till now and still getting the same error page

The error will be shown for as long as you PHP process usage is too high. Usually it only lasts for a few minutes.

I’ve had a server admin check it, and they confirmed that there are in fact active requests on your website. So as far we can all tell, the message is correct and everything is working as intended.

3 Likes

thank you for your replay, but i have closed all my opened windows and stopped working on my site for almost 2 hours. could you please inform me which domain causing the active requests

i have 3 subdomains beside my main one

There is no way to tell. We can see the process list, but the process list only lists the Apache processes for your account. There is no way to see any domains or URLs there. If you’ve ever seen the process snapshots on premium hosting, you know how limited the information is.

Normally, you would compare the process list against server access logs, but we don’t record those on free hosting.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.