This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account

Website URL

highwaypatrol.rf.gd

Error Message

This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.

Refreshing the page once the amount of apache / php processes are reduced will cause the site to work

We would recommend upgrading your hosting account at IFastNet Premium hosting accounts , premium hosting accounts have MUCH higher resources dedicated to them.

Other Information

I got this error today, I have a website for a division in a faction, it’s just in a game “SAMP”, and so, I had this message today, the recent changes are only a 5 lines to log a deletion , it was 2 days ago
so, I deleted a full page that was showing members stats, and nothing has changed I still have the error
thanks for helping me

Please read

6 Likes

it says: "*

Refreshing the page once the amount of apache / php processes are reduced will cause the site to work

*" and I waited for like an hour before posting it
it’s fixed now , 6 hours after posting this thread my website became working again
Thanks anyway

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.