This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account

please i ma still having this error massage This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.
can some one give me a good ideal on how to reduse or remove some php/apache i have deleted most plugin yet i am still having this error message
please need help

This is if your website processes to much. You will have to reduce your PHP Scrips.

1 Like

The official article contains some generic instructions on how to reduce process usage:

https://infinityfree.net/support/this-site-has-used-all-available-php-apache-processes/

However, there is no single, guaranteed method which always works for every site way to reduce process usage. You’ll need to analyze your website and it’s traffic to figure out possible causes.

1 Like

please how can i reduce my php scrip please tell me i need to know

From the KB article Admin posted:

What can I do to avoid this error?

Here are some recommendations which may help to reduce your process usage.

• Ensure static files (like HTML or CSS files) don’t have the .php file extension. All requests to files with the .php extension generate entry processes, even if there is no actual PHP code in the file.
  • Remove unnecessary plugins and scripts from your website. The less code is being executed on your website, the less time it generally needs to generate a response (which means the entry process quits faster).
  • Install caching on your website, to help ensure code is executed fewer times.

If the suggestions above are not an option, please consider to upgrade your account to premium hosting, where you get much higher process limits.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.