This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.

i dont think that freeinfinity worth our money to upgrade into paid host because of that erorr an much more why just fix this please 

This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.

Refreshing the page once the amount of apache / php processes are reduced will cause the site to work

We would recommend upgrading your hosting account at , premium hosting accounts have MUCH higher resources dedicated to them

how you guys want me to upgrade when i see such erorrs

I’m sorry, but what do you want us to fix? As far as I can tell, our system is working exactly the way it supposed to. How is it supposed to work? You could start by reading the relevant knowledge base article to learn more about it: https://infinityfree.net/support/this-site-has-used-all-available-php-apache-processes/

Also, InfinityFree isn’t worth your money. That’s because we provide only free services, we don’t want your money to begin with! The premium services are provided by iFastNet, not by us, which you would have seen in the words you removed from the error message.

And why would you upgrade? You would upgrade because the message is evidence that your website is too big for free hosting. Why would you trust premium hosting when free hosting can’t handle your website? Because we wouldn’t have a separate premium hosting if free hosting was exactly the same.