This site can't be reached

Website URL

wevegotyoucafe.online

Other Information

A custom domain nicely linked to another domain provider but worked for a day only

Hi and welcome to the forum! For me your website works fine and shows the default welcome page, so you’re ready to upload your website onto the htdocs folder. If it still doesn’t work for you, please note that if you created your website recently it might take up to 72 hours for the changes to propagate due to DNS caching:

In this same article you can also find workarounds to get to see your website faster.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply mate. I’m not sure but I just created another account with another email. Will try again later since it’s still unable to load as a new one.

I see this

Should be good to go

5 Likes

please note that you can only register one account at a time on infinityfree, having two or more will get you banned so you’ll need to delete one of them

4 Likes

Alright, I only have one active for now. But the same issue happened for me again after a day like the previous time before i created this new account.

The page is can’t be reached again. Is it the same for you’ll side?

I’m using the free plan btw

working fine for me

6 Likes

._. Tried flushing my computer’s dns and using mobile data too…

I find it strange that this site shows everything is ok

https://whois.domaintools.com/wevegotyoucafe.online

but this site reports that the name servers are not setup ?

4 Likes

did you setup the name servers less than 72 hours ago ? it can take this long before the update is seen in some locations

4 Likes

Probably the user removed the domain and added it again (because he is impatient)
and now he will wait again for DNS propagation

besides , here I see this IP 207

Screenshot 2024-04-28 170923

and here this one 128

Screenshot 2024-04-28 170936

one of them is probably an old value and needs some time for DNS propagation

and those browsers (devices) that have an old IP in DNS cache will probably experience a problem with resolving during a period of max 72 hours

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.