This site cannot provide a secure connection

Hi, I am a beginner in site creation, I am also new to InfinityFree, I created a website with the free plan whose domain extension is called .free.nf
Then I bought a domain name on Hostinger, I changed the Hostinger name servers to those of Infinity free (ns1.infinityfree.com
ns2.infinityfree.com)
Then I went to InfinityFree in account of my site, then in domain and I added my domain name, I defined as htdocs directory of my site since that is my goal and when I go to the url that I I bought this and put the site I created on InfinityFree, and it was validated. I waited a bit (5 hours) and now when I go to the domain I purchased it says “This site cannot provide a secure connectionstarflix.in sent an incorrect response.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR”
And yet when I go to Domain on InfinityFree and I click on file manager of the url that I purchased, it takes me to htdocs of my InfinityFree site. What should I do ?

You need to install the certificate if you want to use the HTTPS protocol

the last one you had has expired

10 Likes

As I bought my domain name on Hostinger, I can’t do like in the tutorial video, I only have to wait a while before CNAME is configured, or do I have to do something else?

Thank you very much, I was able to connect it thanks to you!

3 Likes

NP and YW

Congratulations :slight_smile:
Screenshot 2024-01-06 194940

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.