This site cannot be reached

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(www,wdpostupservices.com)

Error Message

lately ive been working on my website but today i tried logging into my account to continue to work on my website but it keeps saying " site cannot be reached, Check if there is a typo in wdpostupservices.com.

• If spelling is correct, [try running Connectivity Diagnostics](javascript:diagnoseErrors).

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.I ran the diagnostics test and everything was cleared and nother is wrong with my internet. I have no idea what to do.

You need to set to correct nameservers (ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com)

1 Like

what do i do step by step, and thank you so much.

1 Like

Has your domain name expired?
If so you need to renew it.
You need to go to ur domain registrar to set the correct nameservers.

i checked it when i first discovered the problem and it doesnt expire until 3/19/2022.

Good, so u just need to set to correct nameservers

i just did it and it still says the same thing when i try and search my page

You need to wait for dns propagation (up to 72hrs)

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

Looking at the nameserver values, please make sure that you have completed the Registrant Email Verification. Domain registrars are required to validate your email address within 14 days of registration. If you don’t complete the verification, your domain will be disabled until you do.

Seeing how the nameservers contain the text registrant-verification and the fact that you registered your domain two and a half weeks ago, I’m quite sure that this is the issue.

Please check with your domain name provider as for how to complete this verification.

2 Likes

Oh great i also had the same but it was resolved you have to wait for 3 days for the chanching of the name servers and then it to wordk in ininfty free you have to wait for 3 days

total time to wait is 6 - 7 daya the things would work right

name servers i used are:
ns1.epizy.com
ns2.epizy.com

and then wait

You can now check my site it has got the domain from freenom and it also has a ssl

www.everythinghasasolution.ga

how do i verify my email, when i go to my profile it does not give me the option to verify, but it does give me the option to change and update my email address.

also im looking in my email and i didn’t receive a verification link

You need to do this with your domain provider, not InfinityFree

Your register is OpenTLD B.V. according to WHOIs

2 Likes

ok, thank you

1 Like

I just verified my email, but i see that there was a deadline (4/3/2021) for me to verify my email, and because i verified past my due date will i still have access to my domain and website or will i have to start from scratch?

Ask your domain provider for support, (There may even be a “Resend Email” link somewhere). If you cannot find that button, try Googling or searching your domain register’s support form.

3 Likes

thank you, its now resolved

Glad I could help!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.